- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. Hoffman Animal Hospital in Annapolis MD has assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals and resources to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a clean, comfortable, and efficient state of the art veterinary facility .
To schedule an appointment call 410-757-3566 or request online.
Physical Exams, Wellness Evaluations, and Vaccinations are by appointment only and are scheduled in 20-minute increments. Once a year, you should take your pet in for a Wellness Evaluation and Physical Examination. This will include a full physical exam, diagnostics, wellness plan and medications if needed. Our Veterinarians check the health of your pet from head to tail
New Patients and Clients are allotted 40-minute appointments. This time is used by the doctors and team members to become acquainted with the general health and personality of the patient, gather a complete history, and get to know the client and their expectations.
arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for completion of
- You can help expedite this process by completing our New Client Form available online for convenient completion prior to the first appointment here.
- print this form, complete it, and bring it with you at your first appointment or
- you can fax it ahead of time to (410) 757-6161. Note the date and time of your appointment at the top of the form.
- Bring copies of your pets medical and vaccine history from your previous veterinarian.
Geriatric and Ill patients are given 40-minute appointments. This permits time for a thorough history and physical exam to establish a diagnostic protocol, treatment plan, and alleviation of any pain.
Drop-Off Appointments For
your convenience, "drop-off" or "in-patient" appointments are
available. You must call to request an appointment and we will schedule
a time convenient for you to "drop-off" your pet. Your pet will
stay with us for a couple of hours or all day, Typically, we ask you to
drop off in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient between
appointments or at the time reserved for in-patient appointments. After
your pet is examined, the veterinarian will call to discuss diagnosis
and treatment and schedule a time for your pet to be discharged. At
discharge, a team member will discuss your pets diagnosis, review home
care, and any further instructions.
Surgical Appointments are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Surgical Appointments include: Drop-Off Radiology Appointments, Routine Surgery (i.e spay/neuter), Dental Prophylaxis and Periodontal Procedures, Tumor Removals, and all anesthetic procedures, etc.
- Do not feed your pet after 10:00 p.m. the night before a surgical procedure.
- Water can be given even on the morning of the procedure.
- Medications should be given as usual before "routine" Procedures. Call us with any questions regarding your pet's medicine before surgery.
- A team member will call to confirm your pet's appointment the night before the surgery, please be sure to ask any questions about medications, pre-op and post-op care, etc.
Surgery Intake Appointment times are scheduled for every surgery patient. A technician will review the procedure, authorization forms, obtain contact information, and other paperwork.
We must be able to reach you while your pet is hospitalized for surgery and it is necessary for you to provide valid contact information and/or an alternate emergency contact that can make decisions about your pet's care.