ePetHealth Registration Instructions
Pet Owner Benefits:
- Ability to manage pets' health schedules, view upcoming appointments, or follow up on healthcare recommendations.
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for boarding, traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Request appointments, make boarding reservations, refill medications, or ask general questions. eClinic is available 24/7, which makes communication with your clinic convenient and easy.
- Your pets can be enrolled in a National Lost & Found registry.
Here are a few additional benefits.
- My Clinic - Contact the clinic via ePetHealth, even after hours, for appointment request, medication refill request, boarding reservation or to ask a general question. We will be notified immediately of your request. Imagine how much time this can save you!
- Alerts - Allows you to better manage your pet's important medication doses by setting up email alerts. These alerts will signal it is time for your pet's next dose and how many are remaining.
- Reminders - An email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to any upcoming vaccines and/or examinations due dates. Your pet's health and care is important to us, which is why we want your pet to stay current with examinations and preventative care. This service also sends you reminders when you have an appointment scheduled with our practice.
- Educational Materials - Your ePetHealth portal provides you with a library of educational materials including pet health videos, articles, breed information and interactive features.
- And much more…