- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We are pleased to introduce you to our Discount Preventative Health Care Plan for Male Kittens. . This program is designed to help you manage the routine health care costs for your new kitten (up to seven months of age). Program Enrollment gives you an economical preventative medical plan for your kitten while ensuring your new family member receives the very best in health care. The plan covers a maximum of five vaccination office visits as well as your kitten's neuter surgery.
The plan includes:
· Up to 4 distemper (FVRCP) vaccinations with complete physical examination
o (amount needed by your kitten, not to exceed 4)
· 1- Rabies vaccination with complete physical examination
· 2- De-worming treatments with Nemex
· 2- Fecal examinations (for intestinal parasites)
· Nail trims with each covered visit
· Ear mite check
· Toothpaste with finger cot
· Home Again Microchip- includes lifetime registration
· Neuter surgery
· Pre-operative bloodwork for the neuter surgery
The cost of this plan is $815.00. This price reflects a 20% discount off of the regular prices for all of the services included!
Payment is required in full by your kitten's second vaccine visit. No other discounts apply to this plan. This plan cannot be transferred from one kitten to another. THE PLAN IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Should ownership of your kitten change, the plan is transferable to the new owner(s).
You, the owner or agent, are responsible for making the necessary appointments.
Plan expires when the kitten reaches seven (7) months of age. Unused plan services are non-refundable. After plan expiration, services will be charged at their regular rates. Plan does not include surcharges that arise and be incurred during surgery.