- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Male and Female Plan
We are pleased to introduce our Preventative Health Care Plan for Puppies. This program is designed to help you manage the routine health care costs for your new puppy (up to seven months of age). Program Enrollment gives you an economical preventative medical plan for your puppy while ensuring your new family member receives the very best in health care. The plan covers a maximum of seven vaccination office visits as well as your puppy's spay or neuter surgery.
The plan includes:
· Up to 2 Leptosporosis vaccinations -(as needed by your puppy)
· 1 Rabies vaccination with complete physical examination
· Up to 2 De-worming treatments with Nemex
· ·2 Fecal Examinations (for intestinal parasites)
· ·Nail trims with each covered visit
· ·Monthly Heartworm Preventative tablets
· 1 Pet I.D. tag
· Toothpaste with finger cot
· ·Home Again Microchip- includes lifetime registration
· Pre-operative blood work for the spay or neuter surgery
· ·I.V. catheter and fluids for the spay or neuter surgery
· ·Monthly Vectra doses (flea/tick prevention)
The cost of this plan is $999.00. This price reflects more than a 20% discount off of the regular prices for all of the services included!
Payment is required in full by your puppy's second vaccine visit. No other discounts apply to this plan. This plan cannot be transferred to another puppy. THE PLAN IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
We offer several Payment Options including a Payment Plan from Care Credit. Visit this link for more information.
Should ownership of your puppy change, the plan is transferable to the new owner(s).
You, the owner or agent, are responsible for making the necessary appointments.
Plan expires when the puppy reaches seven (7) months of age. Unused plan services are non-refundable. After plan expiration, services will be charged at their regular rates. Plan does not include surcharges that arise and be incurred during surgery.