- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Do not feed your pet after 10:00 p.m. the night before a surgical procedure.
- Water can be given even on the morning of the procedure.
- Medications should be given as usual before "routine" Procedures. Call us with any questions regarding your pet's medicine before surgery.
- A team member will call to confirm your pet's appointment the night before the surgery, please be sure to ask any questions about medications, pre-op and post-op care, etc.
Surgical Appointments are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Surgical Appointments include: Drop-Off Radiology Appointments, Routine Surgery (i.e spay/neuter), Dental Prophylaxis and Periodontal Procedures, Tumor Removals, and all anesthetic procedures, etc. More Surgical Appointment Information...
Please give us a call if you are interested in scheduling your pet's surgery. A pre-surgical exam is required if your pet has not been seen in 6 months or more.
Preanesthetic Bloodwork Information Resources
- Pre-anesthetic Blood testing brochure
- Pre- Anesthetic Bloodwork Chart- Dog
- Pre-Anesthetic Bloodwork Chart- Cat