- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Spaying or neutering your pet early in life offers many advantages:
- Prevents unwanted pregnancies and limits pet over-population
- Eliminates the possibility of infections and tumors of the reproductive tract
- Diminishes chances of developing mammary cancer (females)
- Diminishes chances of developing prostatic disease (male dogs)
- Avoids unwanted roaming and aggressive behaviors
Spay: (also called ovariohysterectomy) surgical removal of the ovaries and uterus. While a spay surgery is commonly performed, it is important to remember that the procedure is a major abdominal surgery.
Neuter: (also called castration) surgical removal of the testicles.
Both of these procedures require general anesthesia. Your pet will be monitored closely throughout the entire procedure by our well-trained staff to ensure your pet’s safety.
This program is designed to help you manage the routine health care costs for your new puppy or kitten (up to seven months of age). The plan covers vaccination office visits, Home Again Microchip Implant, parasite control, spay or neuter surgery and more. Each plan has been outlined with a list of services and terms of contract and enrollment.
Program Enrollment gives you an economical preventative medical plan for your puppy or kitten while ensuring your new family member receives the very best in health care.
Please ask about our plans at your appointment or call our office for assistance, (410)757-3566.
Puppy Discount Preventative Health Care Plan
Kitten Discount Preventative Health Care Plans
- Surgical Appointments
- Puppy and Kitten Discount Health and Surgical Packages
- Pre- Surgical Care Instructions
- Post Operative Home Care
- Surgical FAQs
- Spay/Neuter Brochure