- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
New Patients and Clients are allotted 40-minute appointments. This time is used by the doctors and team members to become acquainted with the general health and personality of the patient, gather a complete history, and get to know the client and their expectations.
arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for completion of
- You can help expedite this process by completing our New Client Form available online for convenient completion prior to the first appointment.
- print this form, complete it, and bring it with you at your first appointment or
- you can fax it ahead of time to (410) 757-6161. Note the date and time of your appointment at the top of the form.
- We will need copies of your
pets medical and vaccine history from your previous veterinarian:
- Please bring them with you or
- Call or email your previous vet and ask them to send the records directly to us. This is a courtesy most vets will observe. Records can be sent to us:
- Via fax (410) 757-6161
- Email Us
Status Reports are done 24 to 72 hours after all visits, whether routine or surgical. A team member calls each client to follow-up on the patient's health and well being and to answer subsequent questions that emerged since the appointment.
Request an Appointment
Online appointment requests will be confirmed 24-48 hours after request. Appointments must be confirmed. Patients that show for unconfirmed appointments will be re-scheduled or seen as the schedule allows if authorized by attending veterinarian.