It is important for our doctors and team members to become acquainted with the general health and personality of your pet, therefore please allow extra time for your first appointment. We will gather a complete history, get to know you and your expectations, as well as address any current medical concerns.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment for the completion of paperwork.
- You can help expedite this process by completing our New Client Form. Complete the form and bring it with you to your first appointment, or you can fax or email it to us.
- We will need copies of your pet’s medical and vaccine history from your previous veterinarian:
• Please bring them with you or
• Call or email your previous vet and ask them to send the records directly to us. This is a courtesy most vets will observe. Records can be sent to us:
• Via email to email@example.com
• Via fax (410) 757-6161
Client callbacks are done 24 to 72 hours after all visits, whether routine or surgical. A team member contacts each client to follow-up on the patient’s health and well-being and to answer subsequent questions that emerged since the appointment.