New Patients and Clients are allotted 40-minute appointments. This time is used by the doctors and team members to become acquainted with the general health and personality of the patient, gather a complete history, and get to know the client and their expectations, as well as address their current medical concerns.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment for the completion of paperwork.
- You can help expedite this process by completing our New Client Form. Complete the form and bring it with you at your first appointment, or you can fax or email it to us.
- We will need copies of your pets medical and vaccine history from your previous veterinarian:
• Please bring them with you or
• Call or email your previous vet and ask them to send the records directly to us. This is a courtesy most vets will observe. Records can be sent to us:
• Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via fax (410) 757-6161
Status Reports are done 24 to 72 hours after all visits, whether routine or surgical. A team member calls each client to follow-up on the patient’s health and well-being and to answer subsequent questions that emerged since the appointment.
Request an Appointment: Online appointment requests will be confirmed 24-48 hours after the request. Appointments must be confirmed. Patients that show for unconfirmed appointments will be rescheduled or seen as the schedule allows if authorized by attending veterinarian.