We are pleased to introduce you to our Discount Preventative Health Care Plan for Male Kittens.This program is designed to help you manage the routine health care costs for your new kitten (up to seven months of age). Program Enrollment gives you an economical preventative medical plan for your kitten while ensuring your new family member receives the very best in health care. The plan covers a maximum of five vaccination office visits as well as your kitten’s neuter surgery.
The plan includes:
- Feline Leukemia virus/Feline FIV (“feline AIDS”) Test
- Up to 4 distemper (FVRCP) vaccinations with complete physical examination (or amount needed by your kitten, not to exceed 4)
- Rabies vaccination with a complete physical examination
- De-worming treatments with Nemex
- Fecal examinations (for intestinal parasites)
- Nail trims with each covered visit
- Ear mite check
- Toothpaste with a finger cot
- Home Again Microchip– includes lifetime registration
- Neuter surgery
- Pre-operative bloodwork for the neuter surgery
- Monthly Revolution doses (heartworm/flea prevention)
Payment is required in full by your kitten’s second vaccine visit. No other discounts apply to this plan. This plan cannot be transferred from one kitten to another. THE PLAN IS NON-REFUNDABLE.