We are pleased to offer our preventative health care plan for kittens. The Kitten Plan program is designed to help you manage the routine health care costs for your new kitten (up to seven months of age). Program Enrollment gives you an economical preventative medical plan for your kitten while ensuring your new family member receives the very best in health care. The plan includes a maximum of five vaccination office visits as well as your kitten’s spay or neuter surgery including preanesthetic safety assessment.
The plan includes:
- Feline Leukemia virus/Feline FIV (‘feline AIDS’) Test
- Up to four feline distemper (FVRCP) vaccinations with a complete physical examination
- 1 Rabies vaccination with a complete physical examination
- Regular deworming treatments as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC)
- 2 Fecal examinations for intestinal parasites
- Nail trims covered with each vaccination visit
- Ear Mite Check
- Toothpaste with finger cot plus a lesson on home dental care
- Microchip including implantation and lifetime registration
- Spay (IV catheter and fluids) or Neuter (SQ fluids) surgery
- Preoperative blood work and safety assessment for spay or neuter surgery
- Monthly doses of Revolution Plus (heartworm & flea/tick preventative with intestinal parasite treatment)
Payment is required in full by your kitten’s second vaccine visit. No other discounts apply to this plan. This plan belongs to the kitten and cannot be transferred to another. The plan is non-refundable.